When you add a Card to a Wallet, you agree to these Terms:
1. Clair will send you SMS messages that include invitation codes and/or URLs to initiate the sign up process. Throughout the process you may receive additional messages confirming steps or reminding you to complete steps.
2. You can cancel the SMS service at any time. Just text "STOP" to the short code. After you send the SMS message "STOP" to us, we will send you an SMS message to confirm that you have been unsubscribed. After this, you will no longer receive SMS messages from us. If you want to join again, just sign up as you did the first time and we will start sending SMS messages to you again.
3. If you are experiencing issues with the messaging program you can reply with the keyword HELP for more assistance, or you can get help directly at email@example.com or (888) 442-5247.
4. Carriers are not liable for delayed or undelivered messages
5. As always, message and data rates may apply for any messages sent to you from us and to us from you. Message frequency varies throughout the sign up process. If you have any questions about your text plan or data plan, it is best to contact your wireless provider.
We'd love to talk. Submit your contact information below, and we'll reach out to show you how Clair can help your business offer on-demand pay.